Caminito del Rey Day trip from Seville
The Desfiladero de los Gaitanes is a natural site, placed in the centre of Málaga province, between the towns of Alora, Antequera and Ronda. Between its steep and considerably high walls, the River Guadalhorce flows leaving the beauty of this amazing and natural canyon.
We will start this hiking tour leaving Seville around 8:30 am in the morning. After 2 hours drive in the minivan we will arrive into the begining of El Caminito del Rey near the town of Ardales in Málaga. Before starting the guide will give you the option of sharing a coffee or breakfast.
Predominantly on a wooden boardwalk, you will hike past Los Gaitanes gorge. We will pass between marble at rugged rock formations, gaze at the spectacular views of Guadalhorce river and summon your courage to cross the Hanging Bridge. After a few hours of hike we will finish close to the town called El Chorro where we will take the bus to the entry of the path.
At the entry we will have lunch near the lake in a restaurant lastly we will take the way back to Seville to arrive around 7 pm.
Special activities on specific days . To request a quote private path . It includes transportation , insurance, and the path in the Caminito del Rey.
Caminito del Rey Day trip from Seville -LANGUAGES AVAILABLE
- A minimum of 3 people in total of the same language is required for the day trip to take place
- Excursion subject to availability
- Tours on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Please bring your original ID as proof of your age to show to the site’s staff (and / or Student ID) to access the discount
- We recommend comfortable sporty walking shoes for the trip
- Selfie sticks, flip-flops and hiking sticks are not permitted on this tour
- Starting point: From Seville at the door of your accommodation or nearby place
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Price: € 95
- Students up to 25 years old and children 8-17 years old: € 69
- It includes: Transport, insurance and pass for the Caminito del Rey.