Visit to the Palacio de las Dueñas
An ideal route to discover the Palacio de las Dueñas, the refuge so dear to the Duchess of Alba.
On this tour you will visit one of the most important and emblematic palaces of the city, the home of the Duchess of Alba
Built with a marked Mudejar and Renaissance influence between the 15th and 16th centuries and taking its name from an adjoining monastery that preceded it, it has an ancient origin and is linked to illustrious names from the history of Spain, such as the Pineda family, the Casa Alba or even the great writer Antonio Machado.
We will see both the art and the history surrounding the building over the centuries.
Our guides will explain, among other things, its noble origin, its temporary passage as a tenement house in the 19th century and we will visit some of its most representative rooms.
Do not miss the opportunity to delight yourself with the secrets and jewels treasured in this building and its beautiful gardens in the historic center of Seville.
Share this activity
Meeting time and place
- Wed – Sun.
- Door of the Dueñas palace.
- Approximately 1h15.
- Expert guide.
- Visit to the Palacio de Dueñas.
- This tour is in English. For other languages, please contact us or consult the Spanish tour schedule.
In Naturanda we offer you the possibility to do all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups.,if you are interested we will attend you personally and as you deserve, ask us.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Grenada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities.