Traditions: Unique equestrian show
make your reservation
The horses are the indisputable protagonists of this work of art, taking us through a unique experience that blends Andalusian tradition with the contemporary era in a breathtaking performance.
Allow yourself to be captivated by the magic on the dazzling stage of Torreluna in the show TRADITIONS. Here, we will reveal to you the elegant art of horses.
It’s a journey through our roots that will never fail to bring a smile to your face. The horses dance with grace and skill, in tune with our customs, with a nobility that is truly moving. Carnival and Holy Week intertwine in a dazzling spectacle that embraces everyone equally.
The Fair of our land makes its presence felt with its booths, joy, and latent jubilation. A journey through El Rocío, like no other, where the horses lead us to dream.
By bulerías, they start with dazzling strength and passion, giving their souls to each step. The most deeply rooted dressage in our land shows its sincere essence in every movement.
For approximately sixty minutes, Andalusian folklore stands imposing. Disciplines of dressage, unparalleled traditions, Andalusia, and horses intertwine in a celestial dance.
With horses of Pura Raza Española, in a perfect and beautiful combination, this equestrian spectacle shows us how we live our customs and our roots.
TRADITIONS is a show that stirs the emotions, with every gallop, every step that moves and resonates. It is an expression of our love for the authentic, for our traditions, for the genuine and authentic, where the magic of Andalusia and the horses merges.
TRADITIONS is a show that moves us!
Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the finest horses in action and experience something that will leave you speechless!
- You can check availability in the reservation calendar.
- Reservations available up to 24 hours before the start time.
- No pick up, the show “TRADITIONS” will take place at Yeguada Torreluna Avenida Sevilla-Madrid km 524, Camino Pastora. See in google.
- We recommend that you arrive 20 minutes before the start of the show.
- The show has a duration of 60 minutes approx.
- 60mn of show.
- Show ticket.
- Transfer not included (you must go by your own means).
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility of carrying out all ouractivities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us, please contact us if you are if you are interested in taking this tour in private mode.
For those who book as retirees, students, children or handicapped people, it is necessary to prove it with the corresponding documentation.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Grenada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities .
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.