Gualdalquivir River Cruise
Make your reservation
We propose you to discover the Guadalquivir River: a great river that is thousands of years old, romantic and legendary, the river of the conquerors of America, the only navigable river in Spain.
Know the other side of Seville, from the side of the river where it was born. Travel through the history of the city through its bridges.
The old Betis river is the natural border between Seville and Triana. It is the most visited natural monument in Seville.
From this mythical river departed the ships that would discover the New World and where the first voyage around the world, known as Magellan’s voyage, ended.
Enjoy a panoramic cruise. One hour of navigation looking at the classic and modern Seville, discovering the Isla de la Cartuja and the site of the 1992 Universal Exposition.
The river cruise, extensively narrated in Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German and Italian, will complete your experience in Seville.
- Sightseeing boat tour in Seville.
- Cruise available all the year Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- Ticket valid for one hour cruise between the first pass at 11:00 am and the last pass at 7:00 pm.
From 11:00 am to 7:00 pm at P.º Alcalde Marqués del Contadero, s/n, 41001 Sevilla (next to The Golden Tower).
1 hour Boat Trip.
1 ticket included per person on a sightseeing cruise.
Explanatory multilingual audio commentary during the tour.
In Naturanda we offer you the possibility of carrying out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. To give you more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.