Tangier 2 days Excursion
Booking your trip
This two-day excursion to Tangier will start in the centre of Seville where you will be picked up by our transport and our Naturanda guide to depart to the province of Cadiz, specifically to the port of Tarifa.
There we will board the ferry that will take us to Tangier in less than an hour, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar. In Tangier our local Moroccan guide will be waiting for us and will accompany us to visit the most emblematic places of this beautiful and cosmopolitan city. Those who visited the city, those who visited Tangier, fell in love with its streets, its people and its excellences.
Tangier, famous for being the multicultural enclave, has been during different times an attractive point for artists from all over the world. Visitors can enjoy the cultural and historical offerings of this ancient international city and one of the most prominent Moroccan cities.
From the city in the north of Morocco, you can see, on one side, the Bay of Tangier and the Strait of Gibraltar, and on the other, the city of Tangier enclosed within its white walls. The mixture of its modern buildings and narrow streets of typical houses will surprise you in one of the most recurrent photographs of this incomparable place.
Without a doubt, a city with a multicultural aroma that unites the culture of North Africa and Southern Europe. A perfect trip for those who want to know a small part of the Moroccan culture. We will visit all the most significant places such as the Caves of Hercules, the Souk, the Medina or we will walk along its streets or the promenade; we will do – if you wish – some shopping in some of its small souks, we will also have the opportunity to taste the tasty Moroccan gastronomy in some of its restaurants.
Once the tour of the city is over, the local guide will accompany you to your accommodation so that you can settle in and rest for the rest of the afternoon. Tangier is one of the gateways to the African continent and has a remarkable importance in the whole area.
The next day you will be able to enjoy the surroundings independently and privately until the evening. Then it will be time to set off for the peninsula by taking the ferry back to Tarifa, where our Naturanda guide will be waiting to take you back to the capital of Seville with the feeling of having made a visit that enriches the person and the soul.
- Regular tour Wed – Sat.
- You can check availability in the booking calendar. Booking available until 24h before the start time.
- The pick-up points will be the same as at the end of the excursion. Please consult the booking calendar to know the available pick-up points according to the time of the year.
40 hours approximately.
- Local Moroccan guide.
- Transport to and from Seville.
- Ferry tickets Tarifa – Tangier – Tarifa.
- Guided tour of the surroundings and the historical centre of Tangier.
- 1 Typical Moroccan lunch (only first day).
- 1 Breakfast (second day only).
- Accommodation in a 4* Hotel.
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form.
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER :
- Provide your full name and passport number for each traveller at the time of booking.
- On the day of the excursion you must bring your passport with you to enter Morocco.
- Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not of the company.
- Please check if it is necessary to acquire a visa to enter Morocco according to your nationality.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Do not carry your passport or vaccination certificate or other documentation required for entry into Tangier, no refunds will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.