What will we see?
Make your reservation
A beautiful and traditional way to see Seville is in a horse carriage. Its invention – according to the experts – dates from the 16th century, and although they have practically disappeared as a means of transport in modern cities, in Seville they are still maintained as a tourist attraction -or in the April Fair- being very traditional and picturesque.
This activity will allow you to contemplate the historical center of the city in a relaxed and fun way. A panoramic walk through the most important points of the city of Seville such as the Tobacco Factory, the Alfonso XIII Hotel, the Cathedral, the Giralda, the Royal Alcazar and much more. A promenade through Seville that is worth doing for how much you will enjoy it.
Other environments to visit will be the Maria Luisa Park, the Plaza de España, the Torre del Oro, the Plaza del Triunfo or the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes, enclaves that you can observe on this route by horse carriage.
- Regular tour Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- You can reserve a tour up to 10 hours before the start time.
At 10:30 am. Meeting place at the Tourism Office, Arfe nº3.
45 minutes approximately
Horse carriage ride around the most important areas and monuments of the city of Seville.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.