Private trip to the Caminito del Rey from Seville
make your reservation
Are you ready to live an unforgettable adventure? With our private excursion to the Caminito del Rey from Seville, you will have the opportunity to enjoy breathtaking landscapes and live unique emotions in this incredible place.
Discover the thrill of a Private Excursion to the Caminito del Rey from Seville.
Imagine walking along narrow paths suspended in the heights, surrounded by breathtaking nature. With our private excursion, you will have the exclusivity of experiencing this exciting adventure with your loved ones, without the crowds and distractions.
With us, you will not only enjoy the scenic beauty of the Caminito del Rey, but we also offer you the peace of mind of having an expert guide who will accompany you at all times. With his knowledge and experience, he will take you through the highlights, sharing with you fascinating stories about this historic place.
In addition, being a private tour, you will have the freedom to explore at your own pace and stop at those points that captivate you the most. Every step you take will allow you to admire the majesty of the mountains, the deep gorges and the crystal clear rivers that surround you.
Don’t miss the opportunity to live this unique experience. Book now your private excursion to the Caminito del Rey from Seville and discover the thrill of walking along one of the most spectacular trails in the world.
Get ready to create unforgettable memories and immerse yourself in the natural beauty that awaits you!
Adults from 18 years old / Students from 18 to 25 years old / Children from 8 to 17 years old / Infants from 0 to 3 years old.
- Private tour available. Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- High demand excursion.
- Please check the reservation calendar for availability.
At 8:45 am at Calle Trajano nº6, at 8:50 am at Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4) and at 9:00 am at Calle Rastro 12A. These pick-up points will be the same as the points of arrival at the end of the excursion. These schedules may vary depending on the schedule assigned to the tickets and according to capacity and weather conditions.
10 hours approximately.
- Professional and private guide.
- Round trip transportation from Seville.
- Access to the Caminito del Rey.
- Route of the Trail.
In Naturanda we offer you the possibility of carrying out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. To give you more details you can tell us when you want to do the tour and how many people you are, we will be happy to assist you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO DO THE CAMINITO DEL REY :
- Clothing should be suitable for walking.
- Sports, trekking or hiking shoes (flip-flops, heels, etc. are prohibited).
- If you do not have the proper footwear, you will not be able to perform the activity.
- In summer, wear comfortable and breathable clothing.
- In winter, it is necessary to bring warm clothes or a raincoat in case it rains.
- Carry a bottle of water for hydration during the trip.
- The use of selfie sticks or tripods is not allowed, nor is entry with crutches / canes and animals.
Smoking is not allowed during the entire tour.
- The minimum age to access the Caminito del Rey is 8 years old.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Grenada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities .
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.