Discover Tangier in 2 Days: Excursion from Tarifa
Book your tour
If you are looking for a unique experience in Morocco, don’t miss our exciting 2 day tour to Tangier from Tarifa! Explore with us the most iconic places of the city with our expert guide and discover the best kept secrets of Tangier, book now and get ready for an unforgettable trip!
Start your 2-day adventure in Tangier at the port of Tarifa (Cadiz), where we will take a ferry that will take us to the African continent in less than an hour through the Strait of Gibraltar, while enjoying breathtaking panoramic views.
In Tangier, our local Moroccan guide will be waiting for us to take us to visit the most emblematic places of this beautiful and cosmopolitan city.
Tangier, famous for its multicultural richness, has been an attractive destination for artists from all over the world at various times. Visitors will be able to enjoy the great cultural and historical offerings of this ancient international city, one of the most important in Morocco.
From this city located in northern Morocco, you can see the bay of Tangier and the Strait of Gibraltar on one side, and on the other, the city surrounded by its imposing white walls. The mix of modern buildings and narrow streets with typical houses makes this city a tourist attraction for photographers.
Undoubtedly, Tangier is a city that breathes multiculturalism, merging the culture of North Africa and Southern Europe. It is a perfect destination for those travelers who want to discover a small part of Moroccan culture. We will visit all the most significant places, such as the Caves of Hercules, the Souk and the Medina.
We will walk through its narrow streets, where we will also have the option to do some shopping in the small souks that we will find along the way. In addition, we will have the opportunity to taste the exquisite Moroccan gastronomy in one of its restaurants.
Once the city tour is over, our local guide will accompany us to our accommodation so that we can rest for the rest of the afternoon.
The next day, we will be free to enjoy the environment independently until sunset. Then we will start our way back, taking the ferry to Tarifa, where our wonderful experience will end.
Adults from 18 years old / Children from 4 to 17 years old / Infants from 0 to 3 years old.
- Tue – Thu – Sat – Sun
- You can check availability in the reservation calendar.
- Reservations available until 14h before the start time.
The meeting point is at the entrance gate of the Port of Tarifa. The time may vary depending on the time of the year, please consult the reservation calendar. See the last photo in the photo section to see the entrance to the port and the meeting point (entrance gate).
- Moroccan local guide.
- Transport to and from Tangier from Tarifa.
- Ferry tickets Tarifa – Tangier – Tarifa.
- Guided tour of the surroundings and the historical center of Tangier.
- 1 typical Moroccan lunch (first day only).
- 1 Breakfast (second day only).
- Lodging at 4* Hotel.
- Camel ride (available for a small extra fee on site)
Spanish English. French and Italian from 4pax. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form. For other languages, please contact us.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility of carrying out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us .
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER :
- Provide full name and passport number of each traveler at the time of booking.
- On the day of the excursion you will need to bring your passport to enter Morocco.
- Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not the company.
- Please, check if it is necessary to acquire a visa to access Morocco according to your nationality.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour.
- No passport or documentation required to enter Tangier, no refund will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities .