Flamenco show Madrid
make your reservation
Enjoy a masterful experience with dancers and artists in the intimate and welcoming atmosphere of a theater entirely dedicated to Flamenco.
With many emotions, you will experience the strength and nobility of flamenco live, and how it is capable of reaching the deepest part of the senses .
You will enjoy a unique flamenco show in Madrid that will become the heart of Andalusia for the duration of the show.
The theater where the tablao is held is a unique, intimate and welcoming space, capable of awakening the deepest magic of flamenco to connect the public with the artists.
With this flamenco show in which the best singers, guitarists and dancers of the moment perform in the capital of Spain, you can undoubtedly experience the immense power of flamenco.
The show lasts one hour and you can attend the flamenco show every day thanks to the availability of two shows that take place in the afternoons from Thursday to Saturday or a single show from Sunday to Wednesday.
- Flamenco show available Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun .
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Place: Calle del Pez 10, 28004 Madrid (Alfil Theater).
The show lasts 1 hour . The seats will be occupied in strict order of arrival. It is advisable to attend the room 30 minutes in advance.
Individual ticket for a flamenco show in the center of Madrid
Dance show in all languages.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility of carrying out all ouractivities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us .
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.