Tourist Bus in Seville
Seville Sightseeing Panoramic Bus
Make your reservation
Seville is a city full of sites and one of the most beautiful in the world to know.
We all know that Seville is a must-see city when visiting Spain, and now you can tour the city without having to strain your body and relax watching the beauty of the city.
Enjoy a panoramic tour of Seville comfortably seated in the famous Tourist Bus with uncovered roof.
Sit back and let the bus take you on a 75-minute tour, or get off at one of the bus stops. 14 stops distributed throughout the city.
With your unlimited ticket, you can get on and off as many times as you like at any of the stops during 24 or 48 hours.
In addition, you will learn about the history of the main monuments of Seville thanks to the audio commentary in 16 languages, we will provide you with your protective helmet free of charge.
The 48-Hour Premium Ticket includes:
- 48-Hour Tourist Bus Ticket.
- Stops near main places of interest.
- Audio guide in 16 languages.
- Four guided walking tours.
- Admission to several attractions, including the Flamenco Dance Museum.
- Half hour of bike rental.
- Admission to the Sevilla Aquarium.
- Visits to the Betis and Sevilla stadiums.
And that’s not all! You can also enjoy discounts and guided tours included.
Adults +13 years old / Children from 5 to 12 years old / Infants from 0 to 4 years old.
- Tourist bus and tour available Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- You can use the ticket any day within 12 months.
from the 10:00am. The ticket must be exchanged at any of our offices: Calle Arfe 3, Calle Betis 19, Calle Francos 19, Calle Trajano 6 and Calle Alfonso XII 35. We will direct you directly to the bus.
Tourist bus 24 hours or 48 hours with Hop-on Hop-off to get to know the whole city thanks to 14 stops in Seville.
- Iglesia de El Salvador
- Iglesia de Santa Ana (de 10.30 a 13.30 y de 17 a 19.30)
- Hospital de la Caridad (de lunes a viernes de 10.00 a 14.00 horas)
- Pabellón de la Navegación (de martes a domingo de 11.00 a 20.30 horas. Domingo de 11.00 a 15.00 horas)
- 33% de descuento en Isla Mágica
- 20% de descuento en la Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza
- Refresco gratuito en Hard Rock Café Sevilla (de 12.00 a 15.00)
- La Canasta: pincho de tortilla + bebida por 2,95
- Mercado del Barranco: bebida gratis
- Iguanas Ranas: Margarita gratis con otra bebida
Horario de las visitas a pie
Plazas limitadas. Se ruega llegar 15 minutos antes del inicio de la actividad.
- Ruta Santa Cruz: a las 13.30 horas desde la parada 1.
- Ruta Plaza España: a las 12.00 horas desde la parada 2.
Multilingual audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the city..
In Naturanda we offer you the possibility of realizing all of our activities, excursions and tours for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish, you can consult our FAQ section by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.