A private bike tour to see Seville better!
Make your reservation
Discover more of Seville than you could on a traditional walking tour by taking a private guided bike tour with Naturanda.
Our private bike tour in Seville is the perfect way to see the city and avoid the traffic and pollution of cars. You’ll be able to see more of the area than you would if you were travelling by car, autobus or walk, and our comfortable bikes make it easy and enjoyable.
You’ll be able to visit all the important sites, see the River Gualdquivir, the Torre del Oro, the San Telmo Palace, the Murillo Gardens and the little streets of Seville, while getting some exercise!
We offer these private bike tours of Seville every day, and you can start to explore the city at a slower pace and learn more about its history and culture.
Our expert guides will show you all the hidden gems and best places to take pictures and share tips and stories about Seville.
So why not discover the city uniquely and actively, and join one of our bike tours today?
- Regular tour every day of the week.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- You can reserve a tour up till 10 hours before the start time.
Click on the desired day in the reservation calendar to see the start time. The meeting place will be at the Tourist Office in via Trajano nº6.
2 hours 30 minutes approximately
- Seville Private Bike Tour.
- Professional guide.
- Guided tour of the city of Seville.
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form.
This tour is 100% private.
After the bike tour or before you can have it for free throughout the day.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.