Day Trip to Tangier From Seville
Booking Tangier Trip
Our day trip to Tangier from Seville will begin in Seville, where our guide will give you meeting point and will accompany our transport to head towards the Strait of Gibraltar, specifically to the Cadiz town of Tarifa.
At this point we will take a ferry that will bring us to the African continent in less than an hour, crossing the Strait and enjoying magnificent views of the sea during this journey between Europe and Africa, if you pay attention you can see even the dolphins that seem to greet us.
Once we arrive in the north of Morocco, a local Moroccan guide will join us. We then will board the transport in and first enjoy a panoramic tour and get to know the most emblematic places around Tangier.
We will visit some points of interest such as the famous Hercules Caves. We will look at the Atlantic coast to see how the waters of the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean separate, we have a short stop to see some camels as a more representative symbol as well as how important it is within their culture taking a small ride uphill of the most iconic animal of Morocco.
Once the panoramic tour is finished, we will arrive at the center of the city of Tangier. We will leave our transport and begin a magnificent walk through the city of Tangier. We will be able to see how a multicultural city where Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities live in unison.
The magnificent traditions will be attractive for artists from all around the world. At the halfway point of our visit we will make a stop at a typical restaurant to enjoy a Moroccan lunch and taste their fabulous cuisine, in which dishes such as Cous Cous or Tahini stand out.
After this comforting gastronomic stop, we will continue enjoying our visit getting to know more corners of this city where the North African and European cultures meet. We will have the opportunity to enter some of the hundreds of shops that line the streets.
This noteworthy experience will let you witness a textile cooperative or a traditional pharmacy or the simple taste of walking through such a significant space full of smells, colors and typical noises.
The visit will end arriving again at the Port of Tangier to take the ferry back to Tarifa from where, already on the Peninsula, we will return Seville late at night after having enjoyed an unforgettable excursion.
- Tour available on: Tue – Thu – Sat – Sun.
- You can check also the availability in the reservation calendar. You can reserve up till 14 hours before the start time.
- 8:15 am at Rastro 12A.
- 8:20 am at the Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4).
- 8:30 am at Trajano nº6.
These pick-up points will be the same as the arrival points at the end of the excursion.
15 hours approximately.
- Seville to Tangier Day Trip
- Moroccan local guide.
- Round trip transportation from Seville.
- Ferry tickets Tarifa – Tangier – Tarifa.
- Guided tour of the surroundings and the historic center of Tangier.
- Typical Moroccan lunch.
- Camel ride (available for a small extra fee on site)
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER :
- Provide your full name and passport number for each traveller at the time of booking.
- On the day of the excursion you must bring your passport with you to enter Morocco.
- Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not of the company.
- Please check if it is necessary to acquire a visa to enter Morocco according to your nationality.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Not carrying your passport or vaccination certificate or other documentation required for entry into Tangier, no refunds will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.