Wonders of Madrid: Gallery of Royal Collections
In this enriching experience, I invite you to immerse yourself in the vast artistic and cultural treasure that has been carefully preserved by generations of Spanish monarchs, from the Middle Ages to the present day.
A wonderful opportunity awaits you to contemplate artistic jewels that were once hidden or forgotten, but which have resurfaced here with resplendent beauty.
Imagine finding yourself in front of Titian’s majestic Crucified Christ, a work that transcends time to inspire spiritual depth. To look at François Godon’s table clock, a silent witness of the era of Charles IV, is to connect with history itself. And how not to mention the visual impact of the Polyptych of Isabella the Catholic, a masterful creation by Juan de Flandes that tells stories in every brushstroke.
These masterpieces, accompanied by captivating sculptures and tapestries, await you to trigger emotions and reflections. But the experience does not end there, at the end of your tour, you can extend your stay within these walls steeped in history and enjoy El Cubo. This unique space in the world offers temporary exhibitions that will enrich your perspective and provide a perfect ending to this enriching day. We look forward to sharing this fascinating journey through history and art with you!
Museum del Prado y Royal Palace
- Regular Tour Wed – Sun.
- You can check availability in the reservation calendar.
- Online booking available up to 10 hours before the start time.
- If you want to book to do the activity on the same day, call us on 654871750.
Walking 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately.
- Entrance to the Royal Collections Gallery.
- Professional guide.
English. For other languages, please contact us.
- Types of product itineraries: Tour.
- Types of tours: Walking tours.
- Themes: Art, History, City.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Granada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities.