What will we see?
Make your reservation
This indispensable route will take us to the most iconic places in Madrid, where history and present day go hand in hand.
We will start at the famous Museo del Prado, where our walking tour will take us to see the Neptune Fountain, the Paseo del Prado, and the Ritz and Palace Hotels. The tour will continue along the Carrera de San Jerónimo to visit the famous Congress of Deputies.
Next we will dive into the picturesque Barrio de la Letras, where we will find treasures such as the house of Cervantes. We will walk through its streets full of stories, heading towards the Plaza de Santa Ana, recalling the Romantic Madrid of the 19th century.
Continuing our journey, we will visit the famous Puerta del Sol and get to know the true heart of the city. Next we will travel through Habsburg Madrid to the Plaza Mayor, where we will learn about the oldest corners of the city. In this area with its small streets and centuries of history, we will see the old City Hall, the Plaza de la Villa, and the oldest churches in Madrid.
The highlight of our tour will be the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, that we will be able to view later.
- Available Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- Availability can be checked in the booking calendar.
- Tour spots can be reserved until 10 hours before the starting time.
The meeting point will be at the Statue of Philip IV, in the centre of the Plaza de Oriente.
Approximately 1 and a half hours.
Walking tour with the company of a professional guide.
Tour available in Spanish and English. For other languages, please contact us
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.