What will we see?
Make your reservation
An essential route is one that takes us to discover the most iconic places in Madrid, where history and the present come together.
We will start from the famous Cathedral of Almudena and the Royal Palace, where our visit will begin.
We will continue our journey to the famous Puerta del Sol to explore the true heart of the city. Our route will take us through the Madrid of the Austrians until we reach Plaza Mayor.
Here, we will discover the oldest corners of Madrid and narrow streets with centuries of history, the old City Hall, Plaza de la Villa, and the oldest churches in Madrid.
Then, we will immerse ourselves in the picturesque Barrio de las Letras, where we will find treasures like the Casa de Cervantes and explore its corners filled with anecdotes on our way to Plaza de Santa Ana to reminisce about the Romantic Madrid of the 19th century.
Finally, we will head towards Carrera de San Jerónimo to visit the famous Congress of Deputies, the Fountain of Neptune, and the Ritz and Palace hotels.
The tour will conclude on Paseo del Prado, where we will finish our journey of just over an hour next to the famous Prado Museum.
- Available Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- Availability can be checked in the booking calendar.
- Tour spots can be reserved until 10 hours before the starting time.
See in google map the meeting place.
Approximately 1 and a half hours.
Walking tour with the company of a professional guide.
Tour available in Spanish and English. For other languages, please contact us
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.