Visit the Rock Of Gibraltar
Make your reservation
Reserve with Naturanda this Gibraltar trip to take the famous Rock Tour, a tour throught the Gibraltar Natural Reserve.
Gibraltar stands out for its impressive Rock located at the south of the Iberian Peninsula, where we will enjoy the unique views of the Strait of Gibraltar, which separates Africa fron Europe by only 14 km.
When we enter on the Reserve, the visitors will have their first stop in the Pillars of Hercules, from where there is a beautiful view of the entire Strait and Africa. After that, the trip will continue until St Michael’s Cave, an incredible natural grotto in the middle of Gibraltar with geological formations like stalactites and stalagmites.
Then, we will continue through the Rock to meet the famous and friendly Barbary Macaques, the only apes than live in freedom throughout Europe.
At the end of the tour, our visitors can visit the Gibraltar low zone and walk around its famous Main Street, full of shops that give Gibraltar the reputation of shopping centre, and other places of this English colony.
- Regular tour Mon – Wed – Fri.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- You can reserve a tour up till 10 hours before the start time.
Professional guide and Rock Tour. Access to St Michael’s Cave, The Great Siege Tunnels, and the Barbary Macaques watching.
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR ROCK TOUR VISIT:
- It is recommended to cross the border on foot and park outside, as there can be long delays.
- Plan to be at the meeting point one hour in advance to ensure you arrive at the scheduled time.
- Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not the company.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Do not carry your passport or vaccination certificate or other documentation required for entry into Gibraltar, no refunds will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.