Private Excursion to the Straits of Gibraltar
make your reservation
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit a piece of the United Kingdom in southern Spain on this private day trip from Seville to Gibraltar.
The territory of Gibraltar, in the Strait of Gibraltar, covers only 6.8 km2.
On this peninsula is the Rock of Gibraltar, which is not only a spectacular natural wonder, but also holds a great history.
For centuries, battles have been fought over this rock, and you can witness first-hand the clash of cultures that has taken place on the rock.
See also the friendly macaques of Gibraltar, the famous monkeys that populate the famous rock.
Take a day to explore this amazing place and be sure to look out into the strait, you may see the coast of Africa!
The best of your private visit in Gibraltar:
- Tour in Spanish.
- You will see the best of Gibraltar.
- Rock Tour included.
- Benefit from the knowledge of a professional guide.
- Travel from Seville to Gibraltar in a private car.
Private 1-2 pax 724€
Private 3 pax 765€
Private 4 pax 950€
Private 5 pax 1115€
Private 6 pax 1236€
Private 7 pax 1407€
Private 8 pax 1500€
From 0 to 3 years old
Private tour available
You can check availability in the booking calendar. Reservation available up to 10h before the start time, although we recommend 24h to prepare your excursion.
At your hotel (center of Seville) or at 9:00 am at Calle Rastro 12A. These pick-up points will be the same as the points of arrival at the end of the excursion.
10 hours approximately.
- Professional guide.
- Private transportation to and from Seville.
- Private guided tour in Gibraltar.
- Rock Tour (main attractions of the city).
- See the famous monkeys of Gibraltar.
Spanish, french, italian and english. You will be able to provide us with the language of your choice in the reservation form. For other languages, please contact us.
Please do not forget to bring your passport with you. The company is not responsible for problems in the documentation of the clients at the time of access to Gibraltar.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour.
- Failure to carry passport or vaccination certificate or documentation required to enter Gibraltar, no refund will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities .
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.