Cathedral and Giralda
Visit to Seville's monuments
Make your reservation
Join us on a perfect guided tour with priority access and small groups. Our expert guides will bring the monuments of Seville to life with captivating stories and revelations.
The nearly 1.5-hour visit to the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, will reveal secrets and its evolution over the centuries. From its origins in the 12th century as the Mezquita aljama de Isbilya, the major mosque of Muslim Seville, it has become one of the most famous Gothic temples in the world.
We will explore in detail all its hidden treasures, its legendary past, and see the tomb of the explorer Christopher Columbus. A highlight is accessing the Giralda, the former Arab minaret of the mosque.
After a detailed explanation of its architecture and history as one of the tallest towers in the world for centuries, visitors will have free time to climb up the ramps to the 90-meter summit and enjoy panoramic views of Seville.
After the tour of the Cathedral of Seville and the Giralda, there will be a short break before the visit to the Royal Alcázar of Seville, the oldest Royal Palace in Europe.
Our 1.5-hour visit will include priority entry and a tour of the ancient Palace of King Don Pedro, the Palace of Yeso, the House of the Assistant, the House of the Contracting, the Gothic Palaces, and of course, the gardens of the Royal Alcázar, where we will end the guided tour.
In the end, you will have time to explore the gardens and palace at your own pace. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the splendor of the golden age of Seville! Book your tickets today!
Prices include guided tour in small groups and entrance fee.
- Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- You can reserve a tour up till 10 hours before the start time.
See the meeting point on Google Maps – Street Francos nº19.
Professional guide, guided tour and Skip-the-Line for the Alcazar, the Cathedral of Seville and the Giralda.
Tour in English.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- It is necessary to provide us with your ID or passport along with your full name after your reservation so that we can manage access to the monuments. On the day of the tour it is mandatory to carry and present the identity document to access the Alcazar and the Cathedral.
- At the end of the visit, you can choose to stay in the gardens and enjoy their tranquility, or take one last walk through the Alcazar.
- Depending on the schedules of the monuments, the time and the rhythm of the group, the visit can vary in its content or in the order in which the monuments will be seen.
- It is recommended that each traveler carry their official documentation physically and in hand to access the Palace in order to prove their identity.
- For those who reserve as retirees, students, children or disabled persons it is necessary to prove it with the corresponding documentation.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.
What will you see during the tour of the Alcázar and the Catedral of Seville?
Seville, capital city of Andalucía, has one of the largest historic city centres in Europe, along with cities such as Genoa and Venice. Its streets hide an endless number of stories, legends and mysteries. The city has been a commercial and cultural centre for centuries and has some monuments known all over the world, such as the Cathedral, the Giralda and the Reales Alcázares.
The Cathedral of Seville, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, boasts of being the largest Gothic cathedral in the world – built on the site of an ancient mosque – and of hiding treasures such as the tomb of Christopher Columbus or the largest altarpiece in all of Christianity, full of symbolism and secrets.
We will be surprised by its hugeness and architectural details, we will stroll through its famous Patio de los Naranjos and we will be amazed by the ascent to the Giralda, Seville‘s emblematic monument, which, at almost one hundred metres high, is one of the monuments declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
The Royal Alcazar of Seville is one of the most renowned royal palaces in the world for its beauty, its architectural details and its history. It is still the residence of the Spanish Royal Family on their visits to the city of Seville.
Its pavilions, rooms, halls and lush gardens leave no one indifferent. For many, the Real Alcázar of Seville is more recognisable since it has been the setting for the filming of important productions such as the famous television series “Game of Thrones”.
Accompanied by an official guide we will get to know, in depth, the history of Seville through its most important monuments and different architectural styles. Moreover, by booking with Naturanda, you will avoid the long queues that are formed daily to access the monuments and you will enjoy your visit in complete comfort.