What will we see?
Make your reservation
The culture of tapas is part of many Spanish regions, and particulary of Andalusia. In Seville, bares de tapas are much more than a beautiful place where have lunch or dinner, they are a part of the History and the cultural root of the city. That’s because Naturanda brings visitors to discover the most authentic side of the city, entering the Triana neighborhood like a Sevillian.
This tour will go from Betis Street to Plaza de Santa Ana, enjoying the bares with more solera from Triana. We will taste some of the most selected tapas with an expert guide in gastronomy.
We will enjoy an amazing tour learning about history and traditions of the culture of tapas in one of the most significant neighborhoods in Seville, the barrio de Triana. Our guide will answer any question, from traditional recipies from cultural elements of the local gastronomy.
- Regular tour Mon – Wed – Sat.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- You can reserve a tour up till 10 hours before the start time.
At 20:00 pm in Naturanda Office in Calle Francos, 19.
3 hours approximately.
Walking tour by the Triana neighborhood by a profesional guide. 3 drinks and 4 tapas in different typical restaurants.
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form.
The consumption of alcohol for children under 18 years old is not allowed.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.