Tangier from Jerez in one day trip
Book your tour
If you are looking to see the most breathtaking scenery of your life, travel to Tangier. Our guide will accompany you all day long from Jerez de la Frontera on a fascinating excursion to Tangier.
Embark on an unforgettable journey across the Strait of Gibraltar, with a ferry ride that will take you from the charming city of Jerez to the vibrant city of Tangier in less than an hour. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic as you cross between Europe and Africa.
Upon arrival in northern Morocco, in Tangier, you will be met by our local Moroccan guide who will accompany you all day for an exciting guided tour of the city.
Discover the famous Caves of Hercules and enjoy the views of the Atlantic coast, where you will have the opportunity to see camels, symbol of Morocco, and even take a short walk and have time to take pictures.
After our adventure, we will arrive in the heart of the city of Tangier, where we will embark on a walking tour to fully immerse yourself in this multicultural city, home to Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities and a favorite destination for artists from around the world.
As we reach the halfway point of our visit, we will stop at a traditional restaurant to enjoy delicious Moroccan cuisine, such as Cous Cous and Tahini.
After our gastronomic break, we will continue exploring this city, with its rich mix of African and European cultures. Take the opportunity to visit some of the hundreds of stores that line its streets, or simply stroll through its colorful and aromatic streets.
Our visit will end with a return trip to the Port of Tangier to board the ferry back to Jerez de la Frontera, where we will take our transport in the late afternoon thinking that the day has been an incredible excursion and you will be looking forward to repeat it.
Adults from 18 years old / Children from 4 to 17 years old / Infants from 0 to 3 years old.
- Tour available on: Tue – Thu – Sat – Sun.
- You can also check availability on the reservation calendar. Reservation available up to 2pm before the start time.
- Ask for confirmation of pick-up time 24 hours in advance at +34 654 871 750.
- Parking Monasterio de la Cartuja – 11400, Cádiz, Spain
- See Meeting Point on Google.
Approximately 12/13 hours.
- Local Moroccan guide.
- Return transport from Jerez.
- Ferry tickets.
- Guided tour of Tangier.
- Typical Moroccan lunch.
- Camel ride.
Spanish, English, French and Italian . You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form. For other languages, please contact us.
At Naturandawe offer you the possibility of carrying out all ouractivities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us .
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER :
- Please provide your full name and passport number for each traveller at the time of booking.
- Departure times may vary between 7.30am and 9.30am depending on ferry crossing times. Arriving on time is the responsibility of the customer and not the company.
- On the day of the excursion you will need to bring your passport with you to enter Morocco.
- Please check if a visa is required to enter Morocco according to your nationality.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour.
- Failure to carry passport or vaccination certificate or documentation required to enter Tangier, no refund will be admitted.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities .
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.