From Malaga: Excursion to Seville & Guided Tour to Real Alcazar
Our exciting day in Seville begins with a comfortable bus ride from Malaga, where our friendly guide will be waiting for us. During the bus ride, you can enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the city, such as the Paseo de Colón, the majestic Guadalquivir River and the charming Avenida de las Palmeras. Haremos una parada en el hermoso Parque María Luisa, un lugar emblemático de Sevilla, donde tendrás la oportunidad de tomar fotos y pasear.
We will continue our tour into the old part of the city, exploring the picturesque narrow streets of the famous Barrio de Santa Cruz, a place full of mysteries and legends with an authentic Andalusian atmosphere. Before visiting the Real Alcázar of Seville, you will have approximately an hour and a half of free time to discover more of the city and enjoy a delicious lunch with typical Andalusian dishes or watch, the exteriors of the impressive Cathedral of Seville or the famous Metropol Parasol (the Seville Mushrooms).
At the agreed upon time, our guide will meet us for visit the Real Alcazar of Seville, a monument declared World Heritage Site and famous for its appearance in films and series, such asGame of Thrones. We will discover the wonderful blend of Mudejar art and Gothic style as we explore the various halls, courtyards and rooms of this former royal palace. Special corners such as the baths of María Padilla or the pond of Mercurio also await us.
After this fascinating visit, we will meet again near the Puerta de Jerez, where our bus will take us back to the pick-up point, next to the Rábida bus stop.
Share this activity
- Regular Tour Fri.
- You can check availability in the reservation calendar.
- Reservations available up to 10 hours before the start time.
To check schedules and all available meeting points, please refer to the reservation calendar. The activity has a duration of 10-12 hours, depending on your pick-up point. Arrival in Cordoba at 11:00h.
10 – 12 hours.
- Round trip transportation
- Enjoy the company of a bilingual guide in Spanish and English while you travel by coach and participate in the excursion.
- Entrance to the Real Alcazar of Seville with guided tour included.
- Free time in Seville.
– Tour in Spanish and English.
- It is necessary to provide us with your ID or passport along with your full name after your reservation so that we can arrange access to the monuments. On the day of the tour it is mandatory to carry and present your ID to access the Alcazar.
- Depending on the monuments’ schedules, the weather and the pace of the group, the visit may vary in its content or in the order in which the monuments will be seen.
- From May 2020, no refund of the Alcazar ticket price (€15 including administration fees) will be allowed for tour cancellations.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities.
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.