Private Tour to Tangier from Seville
Booking your trip
Discover Tangier with a private day trip. You will discover one of the most important cities in Morocco. A fascinating day to enjoy the Moroccan culture awaits you. Transport and ferry tickets are included in the price.
On this excursion to Tangier from Seville , you will be able to discover the beautiful sights and sounds of Morocco.
From Seville you will be accompanied by one of our experienced local guides, who will take you to the most emblematic corners of the city. It will guide you through the history of this iconic city , from its deep roots
Tangier is located in the extreme north of Morocco , bordered to the north by the Strait of Gibraltar, to the east and south by the province of Tetouan and to the west by the Atlantic Ocean. It is also the second industrial center of Morocco, after Casablanca.
Industries are diverse and include textiles, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy, and maritime.
Our day trip to Tangier will depart from Seville, where our guide will meet you and we will depart for the Strait of Gibraltar and the beautiful Cadiz town of Tarifa.
From the Strait, we will take a fast ferry and enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea during the crossing.
We will be received in Morocco by our local Moroccan guide. He will take us on a tour, showing us the most emblematic places in Tangier.
The city is a unique destination , full of natural beauty and history. It is located on the coast of Morocco and is home to beautiful beaches and wonderful views. We will also visit some points of interest such as the famous Caves of Hercules .
We will stop to see the famous camels and take a short ride on their backs. These animals are a very common sight in the country and give us a unique perspective on life in this North Africa.
At the end of our tour, we will get off the bus and We will walk through the center of the city of Tangier for approximately one hour, where we will get to know in depth the multicultural city of Jerusalem (where Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities live), where artists from all over the world come to visit and show their works.
We will taste some dishes from the Moroccan culture – a type of grain called Cous-Cous and a seed paste called Tahini – before enjoying a typical lunch at your local restaurant.
We experience the variety of this city, stopping at different restaurants along the way.
We enjoy a satisfying meal before continuing to see more of the city and learn about its culture.
Among the many shops that make up this bustling city, there are plenty of places for you to shop and explore. You will surely find a perfect boutique to buy a souvenir.
You will end your excursion enjoying the port of Tangier before taking a ferry back to Tarifa, from where you will take transport to Seville, arriving around midnight.
Recommended time of year to carry out the experience. Tue – Thu – Sat – Sun.
Meeting time and place
Meeting point: Directly at your accommodation in the center of Seville (from 6h/7h approx).
15 hours approx.
- Moroccan local guide
- Roundtrip transportation from Seville (Depending on the availability of our fleet of vehicles it can sometimes happen that the car trip to Tarifa is shared. In this case you will be informed before the day of the excursion.)
- Ferry tickets Tarifa – Tangier – Tarifa
- Guided tour of the surroundings and the historic center of Tangier
- Typical Moroccan lunch.
Spanish English. For other languages, please contact us.
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER :
- Provide your full name and passport number for each traveller at the time of booking.
- On the day of the excursion you must bring your passport with you to enter Morocco.
- Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not of the company.
- Please check if it is necessary to acquire a visa to enter Morocco according to your nationality.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.