Toledo, Avila and Segovia from Madrid
Make Your Reservation
Discover three World Heritage cities with this itinerary to Toledo, Segovia and Ávila from Madrid in one day. ¡A trip to the past not to be missed!
We will meet at 7:45 am in the Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, in front of the Monument to Felipe IV. We will depart to Segovia, where we will begin the tour accompanied by our guide who will show us the historic center of Segovia. Find out why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will walk through Plaza Mayor and contemplate monuments such as the aqueduct and the Cathedral. Also we will enter the Royal Alcazar, a military fortress with Roman remains. ¡Wonderful!
Next, we will depart to Ávila, which is the birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesús. We will visit the historic center and discover the legacy of this city, also declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. ¡Get ready to be dazzled by its fascinating history! The route will follow a section of the famous walls of Ávila, dating rom the 11th century. How was this defensive system devised? Why has it been preserved until today?
We will unveil these questions and many more as we head towards the Roman necropolis. Here we will take the opportunity to make a stop for a well-deserved rest and we will enjoy free time for lunch .
We will continue the trip to Toledo, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Toledo has a long Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition, which is why it is also known as the city of the 3 cultures. Here you will discover with our guide the secrets of the second largest cathedral in Spain.
On this tour we will not only see the most representative places of each city, but we will visit some hidden corners, authentic secret gems that are only within the reach of a few locals.
Finally, we will return to the starting point in Madrid, where we will arrive at 18:45.
Share this activity
- Regular tour Tue – Thu – Sat – Sun.
- At 7:45 am, Madrid Naturanda Office. Pl. de España, 9, Moncloa – Aravaca, 28008 Madrid.
- View the meeting place on Google Maps.
Approximately 11 hours.Included
- Transportation by air-conditioned van / minibus.
- Guided visit to Segovia, Ávila and Toledo.
- Entrance to the Alcázar of Segovia.
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Toledo.
In Naturanda we offer you the possibility of doing all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. If you are interested we will assist you personally and as you deserve, ask us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.