Private tour of the Alcazar of Seville
Make Your Reservation
At the time you choose, we will meet outside the Real Alcázar of Seville to start a very special tour.
Accompanied by our guide, we will enter the interior of this impressive monument, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO . You will surely love it!
During two hours we will visit the different rooms of this great palace complex. We will admire its architectural beauty, visit its gardens and we will delve into its history that dates back to the 10th century.
The Mudejar, Gothic and Baroque styles blend perfectly in the buildings of the Alcázar of Seville showing the influence of their Arab origin and the subsequent extensions made by order of the Castilian Crown.
We will reveal many curiosities and legends of the site. We will discover how the 1755 Lisbon earthquake affected him , we will talk about some restorations designed to please the Spanish monarchs who never saw the finished works and we will tell you some secrets of the series and films that have been recorded here, such as the filming of the famous Game of Thrones.
After a two-hour visit, we will finish our private visit to the Alcázar of Seville. You can leave the monument or continue walking freely, you decide!
Share this activity
Disponible: Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun
- Plaza del Patio de Banderas.
- 1,5 hours approximately.
- Entrance to the Alcazar of Seville (€ 14,50 per person).
- Private guided tour of the Royal Alcazar.
- Expert Guide.
- It is necessary to provide us with your ID card or passport along with your full name after your booking so that we can arrange access to the monuments. On the day of the tour it is compulsory to carry and present your ID to access the Alcazar.
- At the end of the tour, you can choose to stay in the gardens and enjoy the tranquillity, or take a last walk around the Alcazar.
- Depending on the timetables of the monuments, the weather and the pace of the group, the visit may vary in its content or in the order in which the monuments will be seen.
- It is recommended that each traveller carry their official documentation physically and in hand to access the Palace in order to prove their identity.
- Spanish and English. For other languages, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.