Private tour of the Alcazar of Seville
Make Your Reservation
At the time you choose, we will meet outside the Real Alcázar of Seville to start a very special tour.
Accompanied by our guide, we will enter the interior of this impressive monument, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO . You will surely love it!
During two hours we will visit the different rooms of this great palace complex. We will admire its architectural beauty, visit its gardens and we will delve into its history that dates back to the 10th century.
The Mudejar, Gothic and Baroque styles blend perfectly in the buildings of the Alcázar of Seville showing the influence of their Arab origin and the subsequent extensions made by order of the Castilian Crown.
We will reveal many curiosities and legends of the site. We will discover how the 1755 Lisbon earthquake affected him , we will talk about some restorations designed to please the Spanish monarchs who never saw the finished works and we will tell you some secrets of the series and films that have been recorded here, such as the filming of the famous Game of Thrones.
After a two-hour visit, we will finish our private visit to the Alcázar of Seville. You can leave the monument or continue walking freely, you decide!
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR VISIT TO THE ROYAL ALCAZAR:
- According to internal regulations of the Reales Alcázares and from October 2022, each traveler must carry their official documentation physically and in hand to access the Palace in order to prove their identity.
- Photocopies are not allowed.
- Photos of the document on the cell phone are not allowed.
- If you are not in possession of your ID, you will be denied access to the monument and will not be able to enjoy your activity.
- Naturanda Turismo is not responsible if the traveler does not have his/her documentation on the day of the visit and will not refund the amount paid for the activity due to omission or forgetfulness of his/her ID/PASSPORT.
Share this activity
- Plaza del Patio de Banderas.
- 1,5 hours approximately.
- Entrance to the Alcazar of Seville (€ 14,50 per person).
- Private guided tour of the Royal Alcazar.
- Expert Guide.
- Spanish and English. For other languages, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.