Guided Tour Real Alcázar
Make your reservation
The Royal Alcazar of Seville, declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, next to the Archive of the Indies and the Cathedral of Seville is one of those places to keep in memory and in the retina next to the stories – imaginary or not – that have been created in them as in the series “Game of Thrones”, points such as the Prince’s Garden, the Courtyard of the Maidens, the Hall of the Admiral, the royal royal room or the Courtyard of the Monteria.
The origin of the Real Alcazar of Seville dates from the time of the High Middle Ages, although some areas of Islamic art that impress with its delicacy are preserved. In any case, Mudejar art and Gothic style predominate.
In later stages Renaissance and Baroque elements were added. It was in the fourteenth century when King Pedro I – King Don Pedro – ordered the demolition of the three Almohad palatine buildings to build a Mudejar-style palace, attached to the Gothic style of Alfonso X, which was Casa Real. A palace that already amazed King Ferdinand III “El Santo” and one of the oldest in Europe.
Over the centuries, it has been the residence of the members of the Spanish Royal Family in Seville. Even today, it is exclusively for royal use, except for tourist visits.
In the company of an official Naturanda guide we will discover each and every one of the secrets and legends of the architectural complex and its lush gardens. We will walk through the different halls, patios and rooms of this impressive royal palace and discover magnificent corners of the palace such as the famous baths of María Padilla or the Mercury pond.
Corners full of secrets and legends that will be explained during the guided tour, which will end in the gardens of the Real Alcazar to let the attendees enjoy all their charms.
- Regular tour Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- You can reserve a tour up till 10 hours before the start time.
Calle Francos nº19. To check opening times, see the booking calendar.
Professional guide, guided tour and Ticket Skip-the-Line for the Alcazar of Sevilla.
Tour in English.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- It is necessary to provide us with your ID card or passport along with your full name after your booking so that we can arrange access to the monuments. On the day of the tour it is compulsory to carry and present your ID to access the Alcazar.
- At the end of the tour, you can choose to stay in the gardens and enjoy the tranquillity, or take a last walk around the Alcazar.
- Depending on the timetables of the monuments, the weather and the pace of the group, the visit may vary in its content or in the order in which the monuments will be seen.
- It is recommended that each traveller carry their official documentation physically and in hand to access the Palace in order to prove their identity.
- From May 2020, refund of the Alcázar ticket price (15€ including handling fees) will be denied due to the cancellation of the tour.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.