What will we see?
Make your reservation
With Naturanda you can visit one of the most important monuments of the Nasrid Empire in the Iberian Peninsula, the Alhambra in Granada. A jewel of Muslim origin and nominated to be one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
This impressive palace represents a true citadel within Granada itself, which was intended to serve as accommodation for the monarch and his court. It stands out for its greatness, its wonderful and splendid interiors, and the adaptation to the natural environment.
It is listed as one of the most beautiful places in the world and is the biggest tourist attraction in Spain. Its huge gardens and its different rooms reflect the legacy of the different religions and cultures that passed through Granada. It would be difficult to highlight something that does not stand out from its interior but to mention impressive parts we have the Patio de los Arrayanes, the Palacio de Comares or the mythical Patio de los Leones.
This tour, inside the Alhambra, will be carried out by an official Naturanda guide who will accompany visitors during the four hours. The Palace of Carlos V, the Fountain of the Lions, the Generalife Gardens or the impressive Nasrid Palaces are some of the jewels that hide this architectural marvel and that we will have the opportunity to enjoy in detail.
A magnificent journey through history through the palatine city of the Nasrid kings of the Alhambra that leaves no one indifferent and that will fulfill all your expectations.
(You must bring your original passport or ID with you on the day of the visit)
- Regular tour Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun on availability (High demand excursion).
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- Reservation available 60 days in advance (To make reservations less than 60 days in advance, contact us to check availability).
At 10:00 am. The meeting point is the wall map of the Alhambra in Granada next to the ticket office of the monument.
3 hours 30 minutes approximately.
Professional guide, guided tour and access to the Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces.
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
It is essential to carry the required documentation, passport or ID.
- From May 2020, refund of the Alhambra ticket price (20€ including handling fees) will be denied due to the cancellation of the tour.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.