What will we see?
Make your reservation
Live this memorable experience to the Strait of Gibraltar and witness first hand the different species of dolphins that live in this area.
This narrow body of water is where the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea meet, between the European and African continents.
At its narrowest point, just 14.3 KM or 7.7 miles away, the Strait is one of the busiest ports in the world.
Declared a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, these waters have much protection to help maintain the various forms of wildlife that live in these waters.
We will leave from Seville to Gibraltar.
Then you will enjoy a 1h30 boat ride through the Strait, respectfully observing the many species of dolphins.
- You can check availability in the booking calendar.
- Booking available until 10h before the start time.
8:45 from Calle Trajano, 6, at 8:50 at the door of Don Paco Hotel, at 9:00 from Calle Rastro, 12A
1h30 approximately tour in the boat to see the dolphins + time of the trip to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar Dolphins Watching Tours from Seville, you will go on a cruise to watch dolphins.
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form. For other languages, please contact us.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
We recommend that you wear water and comfortable shoes. In seasons when the temperature is high, sunscreen as well as a change of clothes.
Please do not forget to take your Passport with you. The company is not responsible for problems in customer documentation at the time of access to Gibraltar.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Do not carry your passport or vaccination certificate or other documentation required for entry into Gibraltar, no refunds will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.