What will we see?
Make your reservation
Cordoba was the capital of the Caliphate of Cordoba during the Muslim period and one of the outstanding cities of the Betica province during the Roman Empire, hence its great historical and cultural legacy. History has left in the city of Cordoba some architectural wonders such as the Alcazar, the Roman Bridge or the Jewish Quarter, but without a doubt, the crown jewel is the great Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba.
In Seville our Naturanda guide will pick you up and we will set off for Cordoba, where we will arrive in just over an hour and a half to start a visit you will never forget. We will walk through one of the most beautiful environments in the world, through its most emblematic streets and the most important monuments of the city and learn about the history and cultural aspects of the city.
Through the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter we will visit the most beautiful Cordovan Patios. These courtyards are full of details, colorful flowers with a unique aroma. They will also give us the opportunity to take magnificent photographs as a souvenir of the incomparable excursion.
We will have time to enjoy the famous Cordovan gastronomy where the good wine of the land and the typical Andalusian dishes of world-wide reputation like salmorejo or rabo/cola de toro stand out. After a well-deserved break for lunch and some shopping, if you wish, we will visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, with its unmistakable arches and columns.
This impressive monument became the second most important temple in the Muslim world after Mecca itself. Its naves, doors, ornamental details and infinite rows of arches leave no one indifferent. It is a journey through time that should be appreciated and tasted as it deserves, a festival for the senses.
You will have plenty of time to visit this monument declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and one of the most visited in Spain. After the long day’s excursion you can rest in your hotel and recover your strength for another no less exciting day.
On the second day you will have free time to discover other corners of the city of Cordoba, do some shopping or simply enjoy walking around the streets. Around 5 pm, we will return to Seville, where we will arrive at approximately 7 pm, after having enjoyed a magnificent escape.
- Regular tour Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar.
- You can reserve a tour up to 10 hours before the start time.
At 8:45 am at Street Trajano nº6, at 8:50 am at the Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4) and at 9:00 am Rastro Street 12A. These collection points will be the same as the arrival at the end of the excursion.
36 hours approximately.
- Bilingual professional guide.
- Roundtrip transportation from Seville.
- Access to the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba.
- Access to the Synagogue (except on Mondays, due to the monument’s weekly closure).
- Visit to the historic city center.
- The itinerary’s progression and the order of visits may be subject to changes depending on the group or the time of year.
- 3* accommodation with breakfast included.
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.