What will we see?
Make your reservation
Carmona is a famous medieval town located on the top of a hill in the region of Los Alcores. Its dominant position and its luminosity made it known as the “Star of Europe” by Julius Caesar himself. Its palace-houses, Mudejar churches and the three Alcazars make a visit to Carmona a perfect plan to really discover this jewel in a few hours.
Andalusian in character and owner of a great monumental heritage, Carmona is more than 3,000 years old. Starting with the well known Puerta de Sevilla which is nowadays considered the oldest visitable building in Spain.
Our touristic route through Carmona will start at the tourist office where we will visit the most emblematic places of the city in the company of our Naturanda guide.
Cultures such as the Carthaginians, Romans, Muslims and Christians left an indelible legacy of great importance in every corner of its streets. From the Puerta de Sevilla we will pass through the ancient Roman Cardo Máximo and the Plaza de San Fernando, the nerve centre of the town.
After strolling past the Church of Santa María we will go towards the Puerta de Córdoba to reach the Alcázar del Rey Don Pedro, nowadays converted into the Parador by the Town Hall of Carmona.
We will continue through the old part of the city, walking through its narrow streets, typical of a white Andalusian village. We will discover the rest of the Mudejar and Baroque churches, enjoying wonderful views of the Vega de Carmona in one of its impressive viewpoints.
After walking through the best corners of Carmona, our guided tour will end after more than two hours very close to where we started.
- Regular tour every Wed – Sat
- You can check availability on the booking calendar.
- Booking available up to 10 hours before the start of the activity.
- Consult the schedule for the day of your visit in the Calendar and timetables section by selecting the desired date.
- The meeting point is Puerta de Sevilla next to the Tourist Office.
2 hours approximatively
Professional guide, tickets, guided tour of the historic centre of Carmona
Spanish. You can provide us with your chosen language on the booking form. For English, French and Italian please contact us.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility of all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.