Tarifa to Tangier day trip with ferry tickets included.
Booking your trip
Our staff will welcome you at Tarifa port early in the morning and after we get your passports we will print your boarding pass for the ride to Morocco.
The ferry takes 45 minutes to get to the African continent. While you cross the Strait of Gibraltar you can enjoy the magnificent views of the sea between Europe and Africa. If you pay attention you can see even the dolphins that seem to greet us.
Once we have arrived in Tánger, we will met our local guide and will start the excursion with a panoramic tour by minibus to get to know the most emblematic places around Tangier.
We will visit interesting places such as the famous Hercules Caves, looking at the Atlantic coast to see how the waters of the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean find each other. Here we have also time to enjoy short camel ride.
After exploring the exteriors of Tangier, the minibus will drop us off in the city center where we begin a outstanding walk through the zouk and the medina. We will be able to see a multicultural city where Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities live together.
After walking for a while, the guide will take us to enjoy a Moroccan lunch and taste local dishes like the Tajin or harir soup, and of course a local dessert.
At the end of the day, before coming back to Tarifa, we will give you free time for explore on your own a little bit more of this amazing city.
Before traveling, remember that you have to check if there is any travel restriction or you need Morocco visa. You can give us a call if have doubts and we will be glad to attend you.
- Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun
- You can check availability in the booking calendar.
- Reservation available up to 14h before the start time.
The meeting point is at the entrance to the Port of Tarifa. The time may vary depending on the time of year, please consult the booking calendar. See the last picture in the photo section to see the meeting point (entrance gate).
9 hours aprox.
Moroccan local guide, ferry tickets Tarifa – Tangier – Tarifa, guided tour of the surroundings and the historic center of Tangier and typical Moroccan lunch.
Spanish, French, Italian and English every day
This tour is available for private groups. Please tell us your preferences and we will arrange an unforgettable experience for you 🙂
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER :
- Provide your full name and passport number for each traveller at the time of booking.
- On the day of the excursion you must bring your passport with you to enter Morocco.
- Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not of the company.
- Please check if it is necessary to acquire a visa to enter Morocco according to your nationality.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Do not carry your passport or vaccination certificate or other documentation required for entry into Tangier, no refunds will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our customers on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.