What will we see?
Make your reservation
We will begin the excursion to the Roman city of Itálica starting from one of the meeting points and traveling in private transport as indicated. There will be a short ride and then we will be able to enjoy the Ruins of Italica. Our official guide will give you a brief presentation of the tour and we will enter the ancient city, which saw the birth of emperors like Adriano and Trajano, to discover all the secrets of the place.
We will see ancient streets, mosaics, hot springs, aqueducts and houses, such as that of Neptune or “of the birds”. These are just a few of the wonders there that we will have the opportunity to discover on a full tour that will leave you in wonder.
The famous Itálica Amphitheater is the third largest one in the world, with a capacity for 25,000 spectators and where the famous gladiatorial fights took place. It is one of the highlights of the popular Game of Thrones series as well.
We will also visit its famous Roman Theater, discovered in the middle of the twentieth century, one of the best preserved in Europe and still in use today. After the visit to the archeological enclave, Naturanda will accompany you to the Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo. Here there is a medieval fortress that hides treasures from the Mudejar, Gothic and Baroque periods, mural paintings, and significant sculptures. Inside are the sepulcher of the Guzmanes and other works of undoubted historical-artistic value.
- Visit available on: Tue – Thu – Sat – Sun.
- You can reserve a tour up till 10 hours before the start time.
- You can check the availability in the reservation calendar. You can reserve a tour up till 10 hours before the start time.
- Choose your preferred pick-up time directly at the time of booking. These pick-up points will be the same as the arrival points at the end of the tour.
4 hours approximately
Professional guide, round trip transportation from Seville, guided tour in the Ruins of Italica and the Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo.
Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can provide us with the language chosen in the reservation form.
At Naturanda we offer you the possibility to carry out all our activities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
If you wish you can consult our section of frequently asked questions by clicking here.
If you wish, you can consult the opinions of our clients in TripAdvisor or in our social networks.