Private excursion to Cordoba from Seville
Booking Private Tour
The city of Cordoba, located on the banks of the Guadalquivir, was the capital of the province of Betica during the Roman Empire and the Caliphate of Cordoba. The history of Cordoba has left us with architectural wonders such as the Mosque-Cathedral, the Roman Bridge and the old Jewish Quarter, among others.
Departing from Seville, Naturanda’s guide will pick you up at one of the meeting points and take you to Carmona, a white village located only half an hour from the city and which deserves a short stop to admire its beauty. After this short guided tour, we will set off for Cordoba, where we will arrive after approximately one hour of travel. Once we arrive at our main destination, we will take a guided tour on foot through the historical centre of the city, visiting such significant monuments.
We will walk through the most significant streets of the city, passing by the Roman Bridge, the old Jewish quarter, the Royal Stables and the Cordoba Synagogue (closed on Mondays). We will also take a short walk through the famous and colourful Cordoba courtyards which will give us the opportunity to take wonderful photographs, which will always remain as one of the most beautiful memories of this excursion to Cordoba.
After getting to know the historical centre of Cordoba we will take a short break on our tour to enjoy Cordoba’s cuisine as recommended by our guide, or enjoy your own lunch or picnic if you wish. You will also enjoy some free time in case you want to do some shopping.
After lunch, and to put the finishing touch to our day trip, we will visit the beautiful Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984.
There, visitors will have enough time to enjoy this wonderful architectural monument, created in its origins for the Muslim cult, and which represents one of the main jewels of the historical and architectural heritage of Andalusia.
After our visit to the Mosque of Cordoba, we will return to the meeting point to board our transport which will take us back to Seville, where we will arrive after having enjoyed a magnificent day of excursion having visited places of extraordinary beauty.
Remember that if you want to enjoy another day in the capital of Cordoba you can book your excursion with one night’s accommodation included and return to Seville the following day with us.
Share this activity
Private 1-2 pax 460€
Private 3 pax 495€
Private 4 pax 605€
Private 5 pax 726€
Private 6 pax 715€
Private 7 pax 794€
Private 8 pax 910€
From 0 to 3 years old.
- Regular tour Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu – Fri – Sat – Sun.
- Every day of the week, you can check availability in the booking calendar.
- Booking available until 10h before the start time, if you need to book less time call us at +34 654 871 750.
Hora y lugar de encuentro
- Meeting time and place. We will pick you up at your accommodation or hotel.
- About 10 hours.
What does it include?
- Private transport from Seville and back.
- Guided tour in the city of Cordoba and access to the Mosque.
- Private walking tour with a professional local guide.
- An expert guide for group visits to monuments.
- This tour is a private tour from Seville to Cordoba but, by the monument’s rules, the visit to the church has to be with the monument’s group and it is not possible to enter with your guide. He will wait for you outside the church.
- Spanish, English. For other languages, please contact us.
- As a general rule, all our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the case of Grenade, this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.