Private visit to the Prado Museum
make your reservation
Visit the Prado Museum and discover the masterpieces of Velázquez, Rubens, Goya, El Bosco, El Greco. Book at the best price. Guide and tickets included.
Discover the Prado National Museum, the most important art gallery in Spainand one of the most visited museums in the world, with collections of great European artists, on a private guided tour.
During this privileged and magnificent visit, you will learn together about the history of the building and its interesting sites, as well as its most famous paintings, including works by Velázquez, El Greco, Goya, Titian, Rubens and Bosch.
You can also admire the museum’s extensive collection of paintings, drawings, stamps and seals, sculptures, decorative arts, arms and armor, medals and coins, photographs, books and maps.
On this private tour, you will experience a journey through Spanish history and art that will take you back to the time of the great masters of world painting.
Prices private visit to the Prado Museum
The price of the guided visit to the Prado Museum includes the entrance fee and the service of an expert guide in works of art. We will take care of everything so that you can visit the museum without waiting in line. Our service includes free tickets to visit the Prado Museum for children from 0 to 3 years old.
- Regular tour available every day of the week.
- You can check availability in the reservation calendar.
- Reservations available up to 10 hours before the start time.
C. de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Approximately 1h 30min.
- Private visit to the Prado Museum with an expert guide + entrance fees.
- Hotel pick-up is not included
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Grenada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities .
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.