Visit Gibraltar in one day
make your reservation
Welcome to a unique experience in Gibraltar from Jerez. During this exciting excursion, you will have the opportunity to explore one of the most fascinating territories in Europe, located at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula. Gibraltar is renowned for its rich history, spectacular scenery and vibrant culture.
Our guide will pick you up in a comfortable transport from Jerez in approximately two hours to begin this adventure that runs through the border between Spain and the United Kingdom, located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. During the trip, we will travel through large areas of the province of Cadiz, admiring its impressive oak forests and charming white villages.
Once in Gibraltar, we will begin the visit. We will enter the Natural Park of Gibraltar, where we will make a first stop at the viewpoint of the Pillars of Hercules, enjoying breathtaking views of the Strait of Gibraltar.
We will continue the excursion to the Cuevas de San Miguel, an impressive cave in the heart of Gibraltar with spectacular geological formations such as stalactites and stalagmites. In addition, we will have the opportunity to see up close the famous and friendly monkeys of Gibraltar, the only free apes in Europe.
After some free time to have lunch and explore the commercial area of the city, our guide will escort you back to Jerez in comfortable transportation. We will arrive at approximately 19:00 after having enjoyed a wonderful day of hiking.
- Regular tour
Mon – Wed – Fri
- You can check availability in the reservation calendar. Reservation available up to 10h before the start time.
- With your reservation number, you can ask for confirmation of pick-up time 24 hours before excursion by calling +34 654 871 750.
- Parking Monasterio de la Cartuja – 11400, Cádiz, Spain
- See Meeting Point on Google.
8 hours approximately.
Professional guide, private transportation to and from Seville, guided tour in Gibraltar and the “Rock Tour” (visit of the main attractions of the city in addition to seeing the famous macaques that populate the rock).
Spanish and English. You will be able to provide us with the language of your choice in the reservation form. For other languages, please contact us.
At Naturandawe offer you the possibility of carrying out all ouractivities, excursions and visits for private groups. For more details, please contact us .
GIBRALTAR BORDER INFORMATION
- Please do not forget to bring your passport with you.
- The company accepts no responsibility for any problems with clients’ documentation when entering Gibraltar.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour.
- Failure to carry passport or vaccination certificate or documentation required to enter Gibraltar, no refund will be accepted.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities .
If you wish, you can check the opinions of our clients on TripAdvisor or on our social networks.